Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Premiering

Hi, ok, so here I am, starting to share my thoughts and life episodes with the World Wide Web. Perhaps this venture is kind of exciting, a little awkward and foolish but at the end, honest.

After jumping out of my bed at 4 something in the morning following a quake of 4.4 which I actually didn't know was a quake (thank God) till my telephone alarm went off at the usual time and saw my blackberry or should I say crackberry (this device can be very very addictive) and read my East Coast and West Coast friends messages asking me if I felt the quake. Did I feel the quake? Oh yesss I felt that shake, and I did not like it.

On my way back home I took another street to keep exploring the city, discovering the ingredients of this enormous melting pot. The new path was too clogged-up but it didn't matter, my iPod was on shuffle and I was dreaming, as usual.


While at work, I had a little chat with an old colleague and he seem so excited about the fact that I was now living in his ex-city and started sharing some insights about my new nest which I really appreciate and took notes on his suggestions, actually, after work I went to a Latin bakery he mentioned that is close by and bought a 'palmera' or 'oreja' (google it), it wasn't that good, but it was OK, let's say, it was worth the drive.

Now, I will write another post, that way I can start filling up all this endless white space.




No comments:

Post a Comment